Monday, September 14, 2009

Are You....???

ARE YOU A PROCRASTINATOR?....
CHECK OUT THE QUIZ BELOW TO FIND OUT….
Step 1 Answer these questions and run a copy of your answers so you can self score your results as described at the bottom of the page.
Step 2 Submit your answers to get additional information from a counselor.
1. . I often find myself performing tasks that I had intended to do days before. T / F _____
2. often miss concerts, sporting events, etc. because I don't get around to T / F _____
buying tickets on time.
3. I often find myself performing tasks that I had intended to do days before. T / F _____
4. When it is time to get up in the morning, I most often get right out of bed. T / F _____
5. A letter may sit for days after I write it before mailing it. T / F _____
6. I generally return phone calls promptly. T / F _____
7. Even with jobs that only require sitting down and doing them, I find they T / F _____
often don't get done for days.
8. I usually make decisions as soon as possible. T / F _____
9. I generally delay before starting on work I have to do. . T / F _____
10. When traveling, I usually have to rush to arrive at the airport or station T / F _____
at the appropriate time.
11. When preparing to go out, I am seldom caught having to do something T / F _____
at the last minute.
12. In preparing for some deadline, I often waste time by doing other things. T / F _____
13. If a bill for a small amount comes, I pay it right away. T / F _____
14. I usually start doing my homework within a day or two after it is assigned. T / F_____
15. I sometimes have my assignments done before they are due. T / F_____

16. I always seem to end up shopping for birthday or Christmas gifts at the T / F _____
last minute.
17. I usually buy even an essential item at the last minute. T / F _____
18. I usually develop a plan to do my homework and get it done when I plan. T / F _____
19. I am continually saying, "I'll do it tomorrow." T / F _____
20. I usually do my homework before I settle down to watch TV or go out with friends. T / F _____

To score the questionnaire, give yourself one point each for questions, 1, 2, 5, 7, 9, 10, 12, 16, 17, and 19 that you answered true. Give yourself one point each for questions 3, 4, 6, 8, 11, 13, 14, 15, 18, and 20 that you answered false. Total the points. Here are the results.
Select the category that best describes you.

13+ Extreme procrastinator
9 -12 Above average procrastinator
7 - 8 Average procrastinator
Below 7 Your aren't a procrastinator

http://www.montgomerycollege.edu/Departments/studevgt/onlinsts/time/procrastination.htm

2 comments:

  1. I take the quiz and I really shocked bcoz I am x-treme procrastination??? really?? erm..i didn't recognize myself..haha...
    but still, I finished my assignment although at the last minute..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. well...so with me anne...very bad procrastinator...huuu

    ReplyDelete